Kontakte, Links, Infos, Tourentips...

Moderator: Ulrich

Nachricht
Autor
ko3ta3

Re: BMW BK350

#16 Beitrag von ko3ta3 » 13. Nov 2014, 13:41

Hi guys,

I know it's a super old post, I remember finding it years and years ago, but at that time something didn't work out with my registration and then I almost forgot about it. If anyone of you remembers this discussion after 7 years, I am the owner of the BK from the video. :) I was surprised to see that someone actually watched it and commented. Unfortunately I cannot remind you which video it was, I lost it long time ago.

Anyway, I'm glad to be part of your forum now, I'll be digging around it, especially if one day I want to revive my old BK. (It's currently under a pile of junk in the garage, haven't started it since 2008.)

I apologize about writing in English, I understand some German but it's not my strongest language :)

bujatronic

Re: BMW BK350

#17 Beitrag von bujatronic » 4. Jan 2015, 20:16

no problem, have always fun with the bike!

Here is still an example of hot bikes - hier noch ein Beispiel für "heiße Öfen", selbst erlebt in Paris 2011, trauriges Bild...
Dateianhänge
Bikes.jpg
Bikes.jpg (107.41 KiB) 1488 mal betrachtet
"Vergessen Sie auch nicht, daß jedes Kraftfahrzeug wertvolles Volksvermögen darstellt, das möglichst lange zu erhalten nicht nur einen persönlichen Vorteil bringt, sondern auch eine nationale Pflicht ist!"
Obering. Siegfried Rauch

Antworten